Friday, February 13, 2009

Quotes

awal-awalnya, ini bikin quotes tuh kerjaan nya temen gue, GADIS... trs, lama-lama gue ktularan.. hehe :D
nih gue ada sdikit:

- I don't need to travel around the world and search what I need.. Because all I need is you, right here next to me...
- There are many stories to be told... But the one I really want to hear the most, is our love story...
- Time is never enough, when your young and fall in love...
- I know that long-distance relationship is hard, but if your love to each other is stronger, you will get through it easily...
- Never get your hopes to high if you think it's impossible....
- Even though you life a thousand miles apart, there is nothing in the world that can break your love to each other if you're true to it...
- A: Come along with me, let head out to see what this world has for you and for me...
B: I don't need to do that! Because all I need in this world is you by my side...
- Now, seeing your name or thinking of you makes me feel better...
- Your my medicine... because when I think of you, all of my pain goes away so easily...
- Who says that it is better to have felt, I wish that I had never loved you....

2 comments: